Learn more about our orthopaedic specialties
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Ankle Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Obesity, BMI, Weight Loss, Weight Loss and Orthopaedic Procedures
- Smoking Risk and Orthopaedic Procedures
Had I Known Then… “Had I Known Then,” co-authored by Ellyn Spragins, features letters from joint replacement patients to their younger selves to provide encouragement and advice as they contemplate joint replacement surgery. The letters provide remarkable insight on the physical and emotional toll of osteoarthritis and the profound impact joint replacement has on a person’s health and enjoyment of life.
NJ Project Medicine Drop: SAFE and SECURE MEDICINE DISPOSAL
New Jersey’s Office of the Attorney General and Division of Consumer Affairs urge you to properly dispose of your expired and unwanted prescription medicine at a nearby Project Medicine Drop location.
DROP OFF IS SIMPLE, ANONYMOUS AND AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY – 365 DAYS A YEAR, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center
- Stop Sports Injuries