All patients are required to complete a detailed medical history (Patient Intake Form) to assist our physicians in your treatment.
For your convenience this form can be completed and printed prior to your appointment by clicking the link below.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Insurance card(s)
- Prescription card
- Photo ID
- List of medications
- MRI, X-ray CD/films and any reports
- Referral (if required and not sent electronically)
- *Completed Patient Intake Form
*(new patients and patients that have not been seen in over a year)
1. FILL OUT the entire form (seven pages)
2. SAVE the form for your records
3. PRINT the entire form and bring it with you to your appointment
Shore Orthopaedic Medical Records:
609-927-1991 ext. 301
Every patient seen at Shore Orthopaedic University Associates will compile a detailed medical record of the treatment they receive.
To obtain information about your medical record, please submit a Medical Records Release Form to our Medical Records Dept.
Click Here to download:
Medical Records Release Form
Submit Completed Form To:
SHORE ORTHOPAEDIC UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATES
Medical Records Department
24 MacArthur Blvd, Somers Point, NJ 08244
*Please Note: It may take up to 7 business days to complete request.